Flat 2D pictures from online galleries that don’t accurately portray color or design are a thing of the past. Wow your customers with stunning 3D customizable representations of your products with CadGL’s 3D Configurator. Our configurator produces an interactive 3D file of your product in real-time that you can immediately upload to your online store. Your global clientele can then customize, manipulate, and navigate through a 360-degree rotating view as if they were shopping in person. This means less guesswork, fewer returns, and a more satisfied customer.
3D Product Configurator E-commerce: A Blissful Union of Luxury and Technology
At CadGL, we have worked with traditional 3D rendering software for over a decade, which inspired us to develop the most technologically advanced 3D Configurator that produces stunning visualizations of the products you offer to replace lackluster e-commerce photography for good. 3D Configurator means your audience doesn’t just see a product; they also get to have an interactive experience with the product before purchasing.
What is WebGL (Web Graphics Library) technology?
Adaptable Technology: Revolutionizing Your Online Store
Using CadGL is simple: upload an OBJ, GLTF or 3DM file of your product to our platform, apply materials and textures, adjust your scene environment and pricing, setup your payment method, enable A.R. and publish it to your CadGL integrated gallery or your website. Your 3D product visualization is now ready for customization and purchasing.
The quality of the files that our technology produces is higher than any other that exists, and it is constantly evolving. As the products that you offer evolve, so can your 3D configurator. This technology is adaptable to nearly all markets and adding new products and features is a breeze.
Whether you are a large jewelry studio, a small clothing designer, or a midsize luxury shoe reseller, we have a customized subscription that fits your company’s needs.
The Interactive 3D E-commerce Experience: Our 3D Configurator Capabilities
Customization makes clients feel like they are getting a higher quality product, which in turn increases customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty towards a company. Our technology lets your website visitors configure infinite product specifications and interact with them from every angle. This is what online shopping looks like in the 21st Century.
- A 360° View: Clients can configure their purchases to their liking and inspect all 360 degrees of it. They can zoom out and zoom in on specific details, pan across a product, and rotate over the whole image display. Every nook and cranny can be investigated.
- Library of Materials: When you sign up for any of our subscription plans, you have instant access to a library of ready-to-use materials and textures to be applied to your product.
- Shareability: Customers can easily save and share their customizations.
- Layers: You will choose what options will be available to select and edit on a given product as each product uploaded will be broken down into layers. To edit only one layer, like the lining of a purse, simply select the lining, and all the customized options will appear.
- No Sticker Shock: Clients will be able to see how a customization affects the price instantly, making for no surprises at checkout.
- Instant Gratification: While other 3D Configurator services take time to produce, ours is instant, meaning you can immediately use the images in live time during client consultations.
- An Online Showroom: As you begin to use CadGL, you will also be building a public gallery, a portfolio ready to be shared with your network of prospects and customers.
What Is to Come: Augmented Reality in Your E-commerce Store
Augmented Reality product presentations are both the future of CadGL and the future of all e-commerce platforms. Augmented reality in e-commerce markets is the next phase in our plan to revolutionize luxury online shopping. We are currently fine-tuning our AR technology to provide clients with a more immersive online shopping experience. Using AR will be as simple as opening your mobile camera and hovering over where you want to try out your product. Your client can experience a product before ever spending a dime.
Augmented Reality Product Presentations: Who Does It Serve?
The potential selling power and client satisfaction of the 3D Configurator is immense. Everyone involved in your product’s life cycle will reap the benefits of our technology.
- Your Artists and Producers: Give justice to the designs that Your Artist and Producers create with more accurate and sharp interactive 3D representations in your online store.
- Your Marketers: Your Marketers will notice that the 3D product visualizations will naturally drive potential buyers to your site. They can then wow potential clients on your site with an optimized online portfolio of accumulated customized product presentations.
- Your Sales Team: With the speed of our 3D visualizations, your Sales Team will work more closely and quickly with customers. They will guide clients along the buyer's journey in a way that online retail stores, with only flat 2D photos, cannot. Ever! Live, customized interaction with clients will help lock in sales and open you up to higher conversion rates, repeat buyers, upselling, and referrals.
- Your Clients: Clients who are involved in the creation of a product have a stronger emotional connection to a piece, and are more willing to spend more money on it. Just having the personalized and interactive elements in your online store will instill a sensation of possession in Your Client: they have to have it.
Properly portraying your luxury items in a realistically stunning manner is what we, here at CadGL are great at. We are constantly evolving, we have the key to the future of e-commerce sales. To turn the key and open the door to a whole new level of business, get in touch or choose your subscription package today.
I’m ready to turn the key!